Austin Southpark Hotel Cares About Accessibility
Our goal for austinsouthparkhotel.com is to provide a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
To ensure this, Austin Southpark Hotel is committed to compliance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing have been developed after carefully parsing these particular guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
Our hotel website allows visitors to search for accessibility featured guest rooms that are clearly labeled on the Rooms page. Each accessible room listing highlights it's accessible features for guests to make an informed decision on whether that room will meet their needs.
Hotel Accommodation Accessibility Features
- Accessible guest rooms with entry that provides 32" of clear width
- Lowered light switches, peephole, deadbolt, evacuation instructions and closet rods in guest rooms
- Roll-in shower with adjustable height hand held shower head
- Toilet and sink are no higher than 34' from the floor
- Grab bars near toilet
- Visual notification for hotel alarm system, door and phone available
- Audible alarm notification
- The hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Closed caption TV
- Accessible business center entrance
- Accessible fitness center entrance
- Accessible restaurant entrance
- Accessible main entrance
- Accessible access to front desk and concierge desk
- Accessible meeting space
- Accessible route from public entrance to accessible guest rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to front desk
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurants
- Accessible route from public entrance to meeting rooms
- Accessible elevators
- Braille elevator
- Braille room numbers
- Accessible pool area and pool lift
- Accessible parking space for self-parking available
- Accessible vehicles can be accommodated
- Service animals allowed for guests with disabilities
Hotel Website Accessibility Features
This hotel website for Austin Southpark Hotel is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our hotel’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
The color scheme of this hotel website uses contrasting colors and a large font size for optimal reading.
All images include descriptive ALT attributes.
All videos on this website allow the option to view with closed captions.
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our page sitemap for easy navigation at: www.austinsouthparkhotel.com/page-sitemap.xml
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the Austin Hotel at Southpark website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage: Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Whilst Austin Southpark Hotel strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. If you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our friendly staff will gladly assist you. If you find that something on our website is not accessible, we welcome your questions and suggestions.
Phone: 512-448-2222 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org